Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Sailor for Matric Recruit October 2020 Batch. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 28 November 2019.
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||28/11/2019|
1. Post: Sailors
2. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for 400 vacancies (Approximately) for Matric Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 batch
3. Educational Qualifications.
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
4. Job Specifications.
They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement
Between01 Oct2000 to30 Sep2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Pay & Allowances.
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable)
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for Sailor Posts through the online mode on or before 28 November 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Online Application for future reference.
1. Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
2. Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
3. No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in examination premises.
4. While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination, will be allotted a centre closest to where they appeared for online examination.
5. Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled.
6. The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
7. Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
Application Fee for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019
- General/OBC- Rs. 215/-
- SC/ST – No Fee