Amid coronavirus outbreak, Central Railway has invited application form to fill the vacant posts of Staff Nurse and others. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form and participate in the WhatsApp conference call interview for the selection to the post.
Due to coronavirus pandemic lockdown across the nation, Railways has come up with an idea to hire the people via WhatsApp. The vacancies are released for the posts of Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Hospital Attendant, Pharmacist, House Keeping Assistant in Paramedical categories in Group C. The eligible candidates can send applications by 6 April 2020.
The interview for aforesaid posts will be held on April 9, 2020. The application form will also be sent by April 6, 2020.
Central Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Total posts: 179 vacancies
- House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) – 68 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 44 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 52 Posts
- Health Inspector – 3 Posts
- Pharmacist – 5 Posts
- Staff Nurse – Candidate holding Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Health Inspector – B. Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main/ Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course along with one year diploma in Health and Sanitary Inspector.
- Pharmacist – Candidates with 10+2 in Science OR it’s equivalent with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council
- Hospital Attendant, House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) – 10th passed.
To apply for the multiple posts, candidates should fall in the following age brackets:
- Staff Nurse – 20 to 40 years
- Health Inspector – 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist – 20 to 35 years
- Hospital Attendant, House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) – 18 to 30 years
- Application form can be sent on on designated email – 6 April 2020
- Date and time of recorded WhatsApp conference call interview of selected candidates: 9 April 2020
People who want to apply for the positions can send their application form in the prescribed format along with their WhatsApp mobile number, including all relevant documents to the designated email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6 April 2020.
You can find here all important links to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2020. We advise to the candidates that you must read the official notification before filing application form for Central Railway Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2020.