ADVT. No: CDACD/Tech/Consolidated/02/2020
CDAC Recruitment 2020 OUT. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy. Applications are invited (only online) for the following posts to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment: Trainer – One each at Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in Cambodia and Myanmar (Total Posts: 2, Unreserved)
C-DAC Recruitment 2020 for Trainer Notification
|C-DAC Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Trainer: 37 years as on the last date of application (Relaxation will be as per Government of India Instructions)|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Salary||31000 – 90000(Per Month)|
|Last DateTo Apply||08-04-2020|
Trainer-Rs.1,50,000/- per month while depuation at CESDT Cambodia/Myanmar. Initially the selected candidates for Trainers will join CDAC – Delhi as Project Engineer on consolidated range of salary Rs. 31,000-90,000 as per CDAC norms for salaries of S&T Staff on Consolidated Pay. On deputation at International location the monthly salary to be paid to Trainer(s) is indicated above. Apart from monthly salary; CDAC Delhi shall arrange VISA and to & fro Economy Class Airfare from Delhi to Cambodia/Myanmar for deputation & repatriation after completion 6 months of deputation. All other expenditure i.e. accommodation, medical, local transport & communication etc. will have to be borne by the candidate during his tenure of deputation till he / she report back to CDAC Delhi.
Minimum Qualification & experience (Only post qualification Experience): The Trainer(s) should have following qualification 1st Class B.Tech / B.E./ MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / IT or in relevant discipline with at least 5 years of Post Qualification work experience
M.E./ M.Tech. or MBA post B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT or in relevant discipline with 3 years experience or 1st class Postgraduate degree in Computer Science / Electronics & Communication / IT with 5 years experience or Ph.D. with 2 years relevant experience.
ProfileThe incumbents for Trainer(s) are required to operate as full time faculty at Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in Cambodia/Myanmar. The incumbents for Trainer would be primarily responsible for Academic and Training Activities. The Trainer shall also be responsible for Centre Coordination, Management and Liasioning with host Government.
Appointment / Tenure:
Appointment will be purely on contract on consolidated emoluments for whole duration of tenure. Tenure duration will be of six months from the date of posting at Centre of Excellence in Software Development and Training (CESDT) in Cambodia & Myanmar respectively
Upper Age limit (in years)*:
Trainer: 37 years as on the last date of application (Relaxation will be as per Government of India Instructions)
Desired Skill set:
The Trainer(s) are required to deliver combination of following courses as per requirement at respective Centre of deputation
- Diploma in Java Programming
- Diploma in MS.Net Programming
- Diploma in Quality Assurance
- Diploma in Business Computing
- Diploma in Network Security & thical Hacking
- Certificate Course in Android Programming
- Certificate Course in iPhone Programming
- Certificate Course in Artificial Intelligence
- Certificate Course in IT Project Management
- Diploma in Web Technologies
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology
- Certificate Course in Data Communication & Networking
- Certificate course in Linux
- Certificate Course in Big Data Analytics (CCBA)
- Certificate Course in Big Data Technologies (CCBT)
- Certificate Course in Linux System Administration (CCLSA)
- Certificate Course in Ethical Hacking and Information Security (CCEHIS)
- Certificate Course in Advanced Web Technology (CCAWT)
- Certificate Course in Java Programming (CCJP)
The incumbents should have good understanding of computer fundamentals and operating system concepts. Knowledge of Software Development,/ Database Programming preferable in SQL server/ Postgres SQL/ MS.Net/ iPhone Programming/ Artificial Intelligence/ JAVA/ PHP/ LINUX and/ or XML/ IT Project Management etc. so as to deliver the above courses at CESDT.
Good verbal and written communication skills
A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment. No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Female applicants are also exempted from application fee. Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Plot No. 20, FC-33, Institutional Area, Jasola , New Delhi-110025.
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies)may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Delhi.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.