Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 | Doctor, Nursing Staff & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 600 | Interview date 15.04.2020 to 17.04.2020
Southern Railway employment notification for the post of Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant & Other. Southern Railway as about of 600 vacant positions to fulfill in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Walk-in-Notification released , interested candidates can apply for required jobs. Aspirants who are looking for latest jobs can refer to this page for more new updates. Eligible candidates having 10th, DMLT, GNM, B.Sc Nursing and MBBS qualification. Applicants may check out Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Limit, Application Process, and Official Notification. However, interested may attend for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Walk-in-Interview on or before last date.
About Southern Railway (SR)
Southern Railway is one of the seventeen zones of Indian Railway. Headquarter is located in Chennai central and has six divisions. It started operation in 1951, nearly 65 years ago. Southern railway covers area of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and small portion of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has many factories, manufacturing units and sheds.
The engagement of the Contract Medical Practitioner and Contract Para Medical Staff would be on the fulltime contract basis for a period of maximum three months from the date of engagement. Before attend the interview candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Candidates who are shortlisted in Southern Railway recruitment process those candidates will be appointed at Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam [Tamilnadu]. Southern Railway Jobs 2020 Notification & Southern Railway Recruitment Application Form is available @ www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. More details of Southern Railway Chennai Division vacancy, upcoming SR Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Southern Railway, Chennai Division|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No.01/2020/COVID-19|
|Job Name||Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors), Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant & Housekeeping Assistant|
|Job Location||Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam|
|Walk in Interview date||15.04.2020 to 17.04.2020|
- Contract Medical Practitioner – 72 Posts
- Nursing Staff – 120 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 24 Posts
- Radiographer- 24 Posts
- Hospital Attendant – 120 Posts
- Housekeeping Assistant – 240 Posts
- Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors): M.B.B.S. and registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- Nursing Staff: B.Sc (Nursing)/ GNM Course.
- Lab Assistant: 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology or Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/XRay Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology.
- Hospital Attendant: 10th Std passed/ Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit is preferable.
- Housekeeping Assistant: 10th Std passed.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Contract Medical Practitioner – 50 years
- Nursing Staff – 20 to 40 years
- Lab Assistant, Radiographer- 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant – 18 to 30 years
- Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff posts.
How to apply
- Go to official website of southern railway.
- Check out the details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may appear for interview with application form, Date of birth, Educational qualification, Experience, Passport size photo, ID proof and other documents.
Walk-in-Interview Date and Reporting Time: 15th, 16th & 17th April 2020 at 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Venue: Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, Opp. Dina Thanti Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of Southern Railway Recruitment 2020. Click Here