EXTRA ORDINARY GAZETTE DATE : 03.08.2020
LAST DATE : 09.09.2020
CATEGORY NO: 34/2020
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment in the
undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Applications must be submitted
online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after
‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’.
The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in
response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year
provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list
after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years
whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies
reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
Note :- 1. The applicant should be prepared to stay in the hostel or Institution to
which she is posted.
- This post is exclusively reserved for women.
- The name of the Institution and period of service should be furnished in
the column prescribed for noting the experience in the application.
- The Experience Certificate obtained from private institutions shall be
got attested by the District Social Welfare Officer.
(Candidates should produce experience certificate in the form
How To Apply
- Log on to the official portal
- Find and hit the related advertisement link on the home page
- Go through the details provided in the official Kerala Police Notification
- Ensure the eligibility and hit the “Apply Online”
- Enter all the details in the Kerala Police application form
- Cross-verify all the details before submitting the application form
More Jobs :Click Here