Kerala Job Fair 2020 Registration | Niyukthi Job Fest Apply Online | Job Seeker Registration Kerala Mega Job Fair Portal | Job Fair Location & Interview Process
To tackle unemployment in the Kerala state, the Kerala government has come up with the job fair which will help all the unemployed people of the state to gain employment opportunitiesin one go. So, today in this article, we will share with you the eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, registration process, the login process and all of the other details regarding the Niyukthi job fest which will be going to held in the upcoming year of 2020 in the Kerala state. Also, we will share with you the important locations on which the job fest will be happening.
Employment Directorate and Department of Labour, Government of Kerala is conducting a Mega Job Fair Called Niyukthi 2020 at Kozikkode region. Employers can now register for the Mega Job Fair 2020 proposed to be conducted at Government Engineering College.
Venue: Govt. Engineering College, West Hill, Kozhikode
Date : 07/03/2020
Employers who are willing to participate this Job Fest can Register though http://jobfest.kerala.gov.in/employer/create
Job seekers who are willing to apply and enroll for different Job fests conducted by the department can use this option for creating a one time login and password to access this portal. For Registration visit http://jobfest.kerala.gov.in/ For more details call 04952370176.
Participating Company Details
- NeedStreet Web Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Impulse Solutions
- CREOPEDIA BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE PVT LTD
- Har Cars
- HDFC Life
Job Fair Locations
Given below is the list of location on which the job fest will be happening in the upcoming year of 2020:-
Registration Process In Niyukthi Job Fest
To register yourself for the Niyukthi job fest in the upcoming year of 2020, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Kerala Job Fair.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the “Job Seeker Registration” section available in the right-hand side
- A new webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the basic details such as –
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email, etc.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on create
- Log in with your username and password
- Or click here to get to the login page directly User Login
- Fill up the credentials.
- Click on submit
- Finally, you will be registered on the portal.
Process To Appear In Interview
If the job seeker wants to appear in an interview then, he or she must follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, the applicant must need to login through the credentials on the official portal of the Niyukthi job fest.
- Select the Job Fest Location.
- The applicants will print a call letter that is needed to bring for an interview.
- Finally, the applicant will appear personally for the Interview on the date and time mentioned in the call letter.