Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 OUT – 138 Vacancies. Indian Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai invites Applications for the Assistant Manager Credit, Manager Credit, Manager Security, Manager Forex, Manager Legal, Manager Dealer, Manager Risk Management and Senior Manager Risk Management posts for 138 vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 10 February 2020. If the applications are arrived after the last date shall not be accepted. The Download of call letters for online examination 20 February 2020 onwards. The Online Examination will going to be held on 08 March 2020.
|Indian Bank January 2020 Notification||Details|
|Assistant Manager Credit||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA|
|Manager Credit||Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA|
|Manager Security||Any Graduate|
|Last Date to Apply||10/02/2020|
Indian Bank Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Credit, Manager Credit, Manager Security, Manager Forex & Other posts|
|Last date to apply online||10-02-2020|
|Online exam date||08-03-2020|
|Admit card release date||20-02-2020|
IBPS Bank SO 2020: Posts & Vacancies
There are 85 vacancies for Scale I Officer, 52 vacancies for Scale II Officer & 1 vacancy for Scale III Officer. The complete vacancy-wise division has been given below.
|Assistant Manager Credit||I||85|
|Manager Risk Management||II||5|
|Senior Manager Risk|
NOTE: A candidate can apply for only one post and not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate.
- Scale I – Rs. 23700 980/7 30560 1145/2 32850 1310/7 42020
- Scale II – 31705 1145/1 32850 1310/10 45950
- Scale III – Rs. 42020 1310/5 48570 1460/2 51490
The basic Eligibility Criteria in the form of Age, Educational Qualification & Work Experience (1st July 2019) for IBPS Bank SO 2020 is as follows:
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions for Indian Bank SO Posts before filling the applications. The eligibility criteria include academic qualification and age limit.
Contenders should have completed graduation in any discipline and post-graduation in the relevant field from a university/institution/board recognized by the government of India can apply for the posts.
The contender’s age limit for the posts are as mentioned below:
- Assistant Manager Credit: 20 to 30 years
- Manager Credit: 25 to 35 years
- Manager Security: 25 to 35 years
- Manager Forex: 25 to 35 years
- Manager Legal: 25 to 35 years
- Manager Dealer: 25 to 35 years
- Manager Risk Management: 25 to 35 years
- Senior Manager Risk Management: 27 to 37 years
- The selection process for post code 3, Manager Security will comprise of Shortlisting of applications followed by interview.
- For other posts, the selection process will comprise of a test and personal interview.
The Structure of online exam is as follows:
For Manager Legal:
|1.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||25|
Composite Time of 2 hrs
For Scale III Post:
|Sr. No.||Name of tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Professional Knowledge||60||100||1 hr.|
For The Remaining Posts:
Composite Time of 2 hrs
The minimum qualifying mark in Test is 40 % for candidates belonging to unreserved / EWS category and 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
- 100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- 600 /- + GST for all others