Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 for Act Apprentices | 400 Posts | Last Date: 06 February 2020
RCF Recruitment 2020
Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 – Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala invite online job application for the post of Act Apprentices in various trade for 400 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in relevant trade within the age limit of 15 to 24 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is base on the merit list. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in) website on before 06 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rail Coach Factory: It is established in 1986 at Kapurthala in the Indian state of Punjab. It is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. The Rail Coach Factory (RCF) has produced a record number of coaches in the financial year 2013-2014. The factory is also manufacturing 120 Linke-Hofmann-Busch (LHB), coaches.
|RCF Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Total Vacancy||400 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 08.01.2020|
|Last DateTo Apply||06-02-2020|
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Relevant Trade – Fitter/ Welder (G&E)/ Machinist/ Painter (G)/ Carpenter/ Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ AC & Ref. Mechanic
• General/OBC– Rs.100/-
• SC/ST/PH – No Fee
• All Category Women – No Fee
• The fee can be pauid through Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA& CAO /RCF/Kapurthala
(As on 08/January/2019)
Minimum- 15 Years
Maximum- 24 Years
Age Relaxation(Upper Age Limit)-
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- For PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Vacancy Details for Railway Coach Factory
Post Name – Trade Apprentice
Trade & Category Wise Details-:
Fitter – 100 Posts
(Gen 51, OBC 27, SC 15, ST 07
Welder – 100 Posts
(Gen 51, OBC 27, SC 15, ST 07
Machinist – 40 Posts
(Gen 20 ,OBC 11, SC 06, ST 03)
Painter – 20 Posts
(Gen 10, OBC 05, SC 03, ST 02)
Carpenter – 40 Posts
(Gen 20, OBC 11, SC 06, ST 03)
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10 Posts
(Gen 05, OBC 03, SC 01, ST 01)
Electrician – 56 Posts
(Gen 15, OBC 08, SC 05, ST 02)
Electronic Mechanic – 14 Posts
(Gen 07, OBC 04, SC 02, ST 01)
AC & Ref. Mechanic – 20 Posts
(Gen 10, OBC 05, SC 03 , ST 02)
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
2. A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
How to Apply Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020 for Act Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 06 February 2020.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Join Now Sivasakthi CSC||Whatsapp Group|
|Join Now Sivasakthi CSC|| Telegram Group|