Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 161 | Last Date 15.02.2020 |
Hindustan Copper Recruitment 2020: Hindustan Copper Limited invites onlineapplication from ITI passed candidates for undergoing Apprenticeship Training at Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex under the Apprentices Act 1961. Recently HCL has published the recruitment notification [NO: HCL/KCC/HR/Trade Appt/3/2019] on 28.01.2020 for above said HCL Apprentice Jobs 2020. As per the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 161 vacancies are allocated for apprentice posts. Aspirants who want to get jobs in Rajasthan can apply to this recruitment from 28.01.2020 to 15.02.2020.
Advt. No- 03/ 2019
Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2020
|Hindustan Copper Ltd January 2020 Notification||Details|
|Apprentice||ITI, 10TH, 12TH|
|Job Location||Khetri Copper Complex [Rajasthan]|
|Last Date to Apply||15/02/2020|
Trade wise vacancies: 161 posts
- Mate (Mines): 30
- Blaster (Mines): 30
- Fitter: 25
- Turner: 5
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 15
- Electrician: 30
- Electronics Mechanic: 6
- Draughtsman(Civil): 3
- Draughtsman(Mechanical): 2
- MechanicDiese: 10
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic: 1
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 2
- Wireman: 2
Mines (Mate, Blaster):
- Candidate should pass 10th/12th examination from a recognized board.
- Candidate should complete 10th/12th with ITI pass in relevant trades from an institute recognized by NCVT
- Relevant trades: Fitter, Turner, Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil,), Draughtsman (Mechanical), Mechanic Diesel, Pump Operator cum Mechanic, Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Wireman
Note: Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E.
or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage
Age Limit (as on 28-01-2020)
- Age Limit Between: 18-30 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Upper Age is Relaxed by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- Hindustan Copper selection will be based on Merit List. Merit list will be based on their marks obtained in 10th & ITI examination.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Apprenticeship Registration
Candidates should register themselves for an apprenticeship in Government of India
Step 2: Online Submission
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 15 February 2020.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-02-2020
- Publication of short-listed candidates List: 25-02-2020