GRSE Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice & HR Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies 232 | Last Date 21.03.2020 |
GRSE Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The Government organization invites online application from eligible candidates having Engg Diploma, Engg Graduate, ITI, 10th qualifications. These 232 Apprentice Posts are in GRSE, Kolkata, Ranchi.
The job applications for GRSE Jobs 2020 will be accepted online on or before 21 Mar 2020 11:59 PM.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd, abbreviated as GRSE, is one of India’s leading shipyards, located in Kolkata, West Bengal. It builds and repairs commercial and naval vessels. Presently GRSE has also started building export ships in a mission to expand its business.
Founded in 1884 as a small privately owned company on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, it was renamed as Garden Reach Workshop in 1916. The company was nationalised by the Government of India in 1960. It was awarded the Miniratna status, with accompanying financial and operational autonomy in September 2006. It is first Indian shipyard to build 100 warships .
Details of GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Notification No. APP:01/20|
|Job Name||Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI/ Fresher), Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & HR Trainee|
|Job Location||Kolkata [West Bengal]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||29.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.03.2020|
- As per the notification, overall 232 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||140||Res.7000|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||40||Rs.6000 & Rs.6600|
Kolkata and Ranchi
- Applicants should possess 10th with ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering/ MBA/ PG Degree/ PG Diploma.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):- Applicant should have passed the All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
Trade Apprentice (Fresher):- Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
Graduate Apprentice:- Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree.
Technician Apprentice:- Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government / by University
|Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)||14 years to 25 years|
|Trade Apprentice (Fresher)||14 years to 20 years|
|Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice||14 years to 26 years|
- GRSE Selection process will be based on merit liste. marks obtained in ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering/ Degree.
How to apply
- Candidates should register their details on the MSDE web portal
- Registration Link: http://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/apprenticeship/apprenticeregistration.aspx
- After the registration only, the candidates will be eligible for the GRSE Apprentice Recruitment.
- Firstly, download the GRSE official notification pdf provided below
- Read all the details carefully to ensure the eligibility, if eligible
- Click on Apply Online Link provided below
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the online application form
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press on the submit button to complete your application process
- Take a print out of auto generated filled in Application
|Start Date to Apply||29th February 2020|
|Last Date to apply||21st March 2020|