DRDO CVRDE Avadi Recruitment 2020 | ITI Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 116 | Last Date 17.04.2020
DRDO CVRDE Avadi Recruitment 2020: Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI Apprenticeship Training in various trades. There are 116 vacancies will be filled by DRDO CVRDE Avadi [Tamilnadu]. As per the DRDO notification 2020 [Advt No: CVRDE/ADMIN/2020], these 116 vacancies are assigned to CVRDE Apprentice 2020. Eligible aspirants can make the online registration @ rac.gov.in. Closing date for online registration is 17/04/2020
Details of CVRDE Apprentice 2020 Notification
|Organization Name||DRDO – Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No: CVRDE/ADMIN/2020|
|Job Name||ITI Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs.7700 for COPA, Plumber & Welder and Rs.8050 for all other trades|
|Job Location||Chennai [Tamilnadu]|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17-04-2020|
CVRDE Avadi Vacancy
The Vacancy distribution is given below for CVRDE Avadi Apprenticeship.
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER
- Minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Candidates will be selected for apprentice posts on the basis of their performance in Interview/Documents Verification/Joining CVRDE.
CVRDE, DRDO – Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment, Avadi, Chennai
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Copa, Painter, Plumber & Welder||Rs. 7700 per month|
|Other Trades||Rs. 8050 per month|
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How To Apply
Follow the steps given below to apply online.
- Candidates must register themselves on the NCVT MIS portal. The registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the online application and this No. is able to be verified at the time interview /Document verification.
- To apply online click on the link that is given below.
- Fill in the details required.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Click on the link given below to apply online for Apprentice.
Points To Remember
- All the candidates must register themselves first on the NCVT MIS portal.
- Interested candidates shall apply only through online mode by 17/04/2020.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying exam as regular candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.