Coal Controller Recruitment 2020 | Legal Assistant, Sr. Investigator & Other Posts | 16 Vacancies |
Office of the Coal Controller has invited applications for the Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Staff Car Driver and other posts. Interested applicants can apply for Office of the Coal Controller Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 14 April 2020.
Details of Coal Controller Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||COAL CONTROLLER|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Legal Assistant, Senior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Staff Car Driver|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||05.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||14/04/2020|
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Investigator: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 13 Posts
- Staff Car Driver: 01 Posts
- Legal Assistant: i. Officers in Central or State Government offices holding analogous posts.
- Degree in Law with 3 years experience in legal work. Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years.
- Senior Investigator: Officers in Central or State Government offices holding analogous posts. Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or Department.
(ii) Eight years regular services rendered after appointment to the post of LDC on regular basis in the Pay Scale L-2 or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department. Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years.
- Staff Car Driver: (i) Possessing a valid driving license for motor cars.
(ii) Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
(iii) Experience of driving motor car for at least 3 years.
(iv) Pass 10th standard from recognized Board. Age Limit: Between 18 years and 25 Years.
- Maximum age limit is 56 Years.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 1,12,400/-per month.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application only via offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants should send the application form to Shri Sadananda Mukherjee, Dy. Asstt. Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller, Council House Street, Kolkata 700001.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.coalcontroller.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the UDC & other jobs notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then download the form.
- Fill up all the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents with filled application form.
- Send it to the given address.
To Shri Sadananda Mukherjee,
Dy.Asst.Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller,
Council House Street,
Kolkata – 700001.