BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd (EDMC) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy at 464 posts. Interested candidates can apply by 15 June 2020. Applications are invited for recruitment of the following manpower (MTS) purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC). Other details of BECIL EDMC MTS Recruitment 2020, BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below…
BECIL EDMC Job Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL)|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Starting Date||27th May 2020|
|Closing Date||15th June 2020|
|Application Mode||Speed/Registered Post|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||As per Govt. Norms|
|Job Location||East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC)|
- Candidates should have passed 8th Class or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Other education qualification details please go to the official notification.
Application Fee :
General and OBC candidates – Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/PH candidates – Rs. 250/
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Pay Rs.16341/- per month.
How To Apply
The candidates who are willing to apply for the BECIL Recruitment for MTS shall apply through speed or registered post. They must attach the self-attested documents, a demand draft of the application fee, and the application form. All these documents must reach at the given address below by 15th June 2020.
Download the application form and print it. Fill in the details carefully. The address to send the application form is given below
|Address||Deputy General Manager (HR)|
BECIL’s Head Office at BECIL, 14-B, Ring Road,
I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Required documents to be sent along with application form
The following are the list of enclosures that must be sent along with the application form. The documents must be self-attested documents and sent to the address that is given above.
- Photocopies of educational qualification certificates
- Photocopies of work experience certificates
- Two passport size photograph
- PAN Card
- AADHAR Card
- Registration Fees (Non-refundable) by cash personally or by demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
The selection for the BECIL EDMC will be made as per prescribed norms and requirements of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection.
However, preference will be given to local candidates.