North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 1,104 Apprenticeship Training Vacancies in North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019-20 in Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Varanasi/Banaras, Gonda. New recruitment Jobs 2019-20 notification published for the post Scouts and Guides Quota in North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019-20 read complete details before applying. 836 Vacancies in North Eastern Railway Notification for the post Gateman.
Before submitting online application, the candidate should ensure himself that they are eligible for NER Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Selected candidates will be called for Document Verification at Gorakhpur and they will have to carry a copy of online application, medical certificate and other necessary documents. Apprentice training will be start from 01 April 2020 at allotted Division or Unit.
Apprenticeship Training vacancy in North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
North Eastern Railway 2019 recruitment notification has been released for Apprenticeship Training Vacancies; explore all details here and apply on/before 25-12-2019.
|North Eastern Railway November 2019 Notification||Details|
|Apprenticeship Training||10TH, ITI|
|Job Location||Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Varanasi/Banaras, Gonda|
|Last date to Apply||25/12/2019|
Last Date of Online Application – 25 December 2019 at 05:00 PM
RRC North Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 411
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35
- Mechanical Workshop Izzat Nagar – 151
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75
10th/High School with 50% marks with ITI in relevant trade (Recognised by the SCVT/NCVT)
15 to 24 Years
Selection Procedure for Apprentice Posts
Selection will be on the basis of merit based on marks obtained in 10th Class
1. Canvassing in any forrn would be a disqualification. The candidates who are called for verification of certificates are not eligible for any Travelling/Deamess Allowances.
2. Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.Training and stipend:-Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
3. In case an Apprentice discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the Rules by the Railway Administration.
4. The candidature for training is liable to be canceled at any time if false declaration discovered and candidates are not adhering Rules and Regulations of Railways. The decision of the Railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding. No further correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
5. Candidates should note that all communication shall be made by publishing notices on NER’s website. No individual call letters etc. shall be issued at any stage. SMS/Email may be sent to the candidates. However, candidates are advised to visit NER’s website at regular intervals. No. receipt of communication shall not be the basis of any claim, whatsoever. Candidate should note that document verification shall be conducted at a very short notice. The schedule or document verification shall be published on NER’s website.
How to Apply for RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice Posts 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online http://www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in/ in the prescribed format on or before 25 December 2019.