Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the notification on 30/12/2019 for recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police and Armed Police Sub Inspector in their official website (https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/ ). The candidates can start applying online through the official website. The last date for the application submission will be 05/02/2020. The number of vacancies in this recruitment is estimated to be 73. Check the table below for a brief overview. In this blog post we shall discuss about the Kerala PSC SI Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
PSC has not yet finalized the syllabus for the coming exam. But no major change is expected from the last exam syllabus. The students can have a look at the syllabus and exam pattern to start preparing for it as soon as possible. The earlier you start, higher will be your chance of success in the examination. The syllabus obtained from the previous year for the Sub Inspector exam is as follows.
|Department||Name of Post||Pay Scale||Category||Age limit|
|Police (Armed Police Battalion)||Armed Police Sub Inspector (Trainee)||Rs. 32,300 – 68,700/-||(i) Category No…386/2019 : Open Market||20-31 Years|
|(ii) Category No…387/2019 : From among Graduate Head Constables, Police Constables and officers of corresponding rank in Police or Vigilance Department||20-36 Years|
|Police (Kerala Civil Police)||Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee)||Rs. 32,300 – 68,700/-||(i) Category No…388/2019 : Open Market||20-30 Years|
|(ii) Category No….389/2019 : From among the Graduate Ministerial staff of Police and Vigilance Department, Finger print Experts, Fingerprint Searchers of the Fingerprint Bureau who had completed two years of service in Police/Vigilance Department. in||Should not have completed 36|
|(iii) Category No…390/2019 : From among the Graduate Police Constables, Head Constables and officers of corresponding rank in Police and Vigilance Department.||Should not have completed 36|
1. A Powerful Post : Unlike other careers, Sub Inspector job begins with high power and authority. General public consider the job with heroism and respect. Society looks it with reverence and hope. Make this your dream job and aggressively promote you till you attain it. There are a lot of jobs in this world. Certain jobs help you to make a great impact in society. Job of Sub Inspector is one such job. This is a golden opportunity for you to create a big name in your society. So leave no stone unturned. Use every possible way to win this job. When opportunity meet hard work, result is created. There are a lot of favourable factor for your success. You are rightly qualified. You have the right age. You can rapidly build up your knowledge. So employ everything possible to create success.
2. High Promotion: You start your career in the middle of police hierarchy and rapidly get promoted to greater power and authority. The promotion scope is really envious. See your future career growth.
A person who get into Sub Inspector at lower age can look forward to get IPS before retirement. So this is your chance to win a big job. So work hard till you get it. We create our own destiny. Your thinking, work, action and consistant and continuous effort slowly and steadily build up your knowledge and awareness even without your conscious awareness. Be the most serious and sincere candidate employing all your effort and capability. Make sure you grow everyday little by little. Slowly and steadily building up the critical mass of knowledge needed for success.
3. Creation of Wealth: Now government provide good salary for its officers. Formerly government salary was very miserable and meagre. It only helped for hand to mouth existence. Now things have greatly changed. A good job is the best mean to amass wealth in life. So someone who get into services as Sub Inspector can hope to create great wealth in his life before his retirement even without doing any corruption in service.
If you want a good job that grows to great careers and also want to create great wealth in your life time one of the best option is this job. Tomorrow you will be SP of a district and owner of great wealth as well.
So rapidly improve your knowledge. Time is no issue. Your willingness, your devotion, your hardwork is going to make a big difference.
4. Social Services : No job provides better opportunity for social service than Sub Inspector. You can really serve the poor, weaker section of society by providing protection and justice. The sense of satisfaction is very great whenever you can do good things to society. If you love social service, this is one of the best possible job you can get in Kerala Government Service.
KERALA PSC Police SI Syllabus Details
Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020 : KERALA Police preparation Candidates have been waiting for these jobs post for long now! At the last time only they were canceled by the Department of KERALA board. At This time the competition is to be really high. We are going to inform you about latest KERALA PSC police online form 2020 for the preparation you need to know about Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020 Exam. We are here to provide the right way with the help of which you are going to score high marks in the KERALA police exam. The KERALA police exam date has been finalised and soon going to be available on this portal. Please check the complete KERALA PSC police recruitment 2020 article. Students according to the Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020 can you get the good marks.
Kerala PSC SI Syllabus
Problems on Numbers, Divisibility test, problems on H.C.F. & L.C.M., Simplification problems, problems on Ratio & Proportions, Percentage problems, problems on Interest, Time and Work problems, Time & Distance problems, problems on Area and Volume, Calendar, Clocks, Trains, Problems on Age and more.
Mental Ability & Test of Reasoning
Problems on Logical thinking, Coding & Decoding problems, Letter & Number Series, Odd Man Out problems, Analogy problems, Common Sense Test, problems on Alphabetical Arrangement of Words, Date and Calendar problems, Sense of Direction problems. Etc.
Common Scientific Facts, Important Scientific Phenomena and Other basic facts in the field of Science.
World, National and Regional Events, knowledge related to Political and Scientific fields, Sports, Cinema and Literature etc.
Facts about Kerala
Geography of Kerala, Physical Features, Climate, Soils, Rivers, and Famous Sites. Important Events, Movements and Leaders of Kerala.
Facts about India
Geography of India, Its Physical Features, Climate, Soils, Rivers, Famous Sites Etc. Demography of India, Its Economic and Social Development,Poverty Alleviation, Economic Planning, Etc. History of India during the Period 1857 to 1947, National Movement etc.
Constitution of India
Constitution, Its Features, explanation on Citizenship, Fundamental Rights & Duties of the citizens, Directive Principles, about the Union Government, Legislature, State Executive, Union Territories, Apex Courts, Comptroller and Auditor General Public Service Commissions and Other Important Offices, Important Amendments and more.
Basic Grammar, Subject and Verb, Adjectives and Adverbs, Comparison of Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Correction in Sentences, gender, Singular and Plural, Synonyms, Antonyms, One word Substitution , Problem concerning words, Idioms and their meanings etc.
Social Welfare Schemes & Measures
Detailed study of different schemes introduced by the government like; Andyodaya Anna Yojana, Balika Samridhi Yojana, Bharat Nirman, Indira Awaas Yojana, Integrated Child Development Scheme, Jawahar Rozgar Yojana, Kudumbasree, Mahila Samridhi Yojana, National Food for Work Programme, NRDP, NREGP, Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Adharsh Gram Yojana, Samagra Awaas Yojana, Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana, Valmiki Ambedkar Awaas Yojana, RuralLandless Employment Guarantee Programme and more.
Information Technology & Cyber Laws
Fundamentals of Computers and Network, Internet and Cyber Laws
KERALA POLICE SI SYLLABUS 2020 TOPIC WISE
Subject- General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- Seating Arrangement
- Chart Logic
- Image Analysis
- Blood Relation Test
- Pattern Completion
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Series Completion
- Character Puzzles
- Analytical Ability
- Direction Sense Test
Subject- Quantitative Aptitude
- Essential Mathematics
- Real Analysis
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Equations
- The relationship between Numbers
- Operations Research & Linear Programming
- Differential Geometry
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Time and Distance
- One word substitutions
- Detecting Miss-spelt words
- Idioms and phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting of errors
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
- Sentence Re-arrangement
ERALA PSC SI Exam Pattern 2020
Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020 : Coming to the KERALA PSC si Written Exam Pattern, we have gathered all the news for you. Exact official KERALA Police SI Exam Pattern 2020 is given below. The exact KERALA SI exam pattern will be provided to candidates here.
- PSC exam for Sub Inspector exam paper consists of only objective multiple choice questions.
- The paper consists of 100 questions for 100 marks each.
- Duration is 75 minutes.
- The medium of exam is English.
- There will be negative mark for wrong answers, 1/3 mark will be deducted for every mistake.
KERALA PSC Police SI Selection Process 2020
Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020 : Check selection process is divided into three parts
Check Selection Process of Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020
- First Written Test.
- Then KERALA PSC SI Physical Test(PET/PMT)
- After that Document Verification.
- Then KERALA PSC SI Result & Merit List.
Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020 : This KERALA PSC police written exam is the first stage we are talking about here. You will have to start preparing for the KERALA PSC SI bharti written exam right away!. We would like to clarify that the haryan sub inspector coKerala pscetition is going to be really high. Check the Kerala Police SI Syllabus 2020 which is available above
Kerala SI Physical Test Details for Male candidates:
|Sl.||Physical Events||Minimum Standards of Efficiency|
|1||100 Metres Run||14 Seconds|
|2||High Jump||132.20 cm(4’6”)|
|3||Long Jump||457.20 cm(15’)|
|4||Putting the Shot||(7264 gms)) 609.60 cm(20’)|
|5||Throwing the Cricket Ball||6096 cm(200’)|
|6||Rope Climbing(only with hands)||365.80 cm(12’)|
|7||Pull ups or chinning||8 times|
|8||1500 Meters Run||5 Minutes & 44 seconds|
Kerala Police Civil SI Physical Test Details for female candidates:
|Sl. No.||Physical Event||Minimum Physical Test details|
|1||100 Metres Run||17 Seconds|
|2||High Jump||1.06 Metres|
|3||Long Jump||3.05 Metres|
|4||Putting the Shot (4 Kg)||4.88 Metres|
|5||200 Metres Run||36 Seconds|
|6||Throwing the Throw ball||14 Metres|
|7||Shuttle Race||(25×4 Metres) 26 Seconds|
|8||Skipping (One minute)||80 Times|
Kerala Sub Inspector of Police Civil Height, Chest Details:
Height for Male is 165.10 cms, For Male SC/ST 160.02 cmsHeight for male is 160 cms and for Female 155 cms
Kerala Armed SI Physical Standard tests:
Height 167 cms for SC/ST 160 cmsChest 81+5 cms for Sc/ST 76+5 cms
Online application form for Kerala Public Service Commission Armed SI Civil Govt Jobs 2020:
Apply online through the official website of www.thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in. Last date to apply online is 5-02-2020.