Kerala High Court Jobs 2020 For Typist Copyist, Candidates Can Apply For 3 Position After Completing 12th. All Details Like Qualification, Age Limit In Kerala High Court Selection Process, How To Apply, And Important Dates For Advertisement 10/2020 Released By Kerala High Court, Interested Aspirants Can Apply Online Application On Or Before 07-04-2020.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Typist Copyist:
|Job Role||Typist Copyist Grade-II (For Differently Abled Persons)|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.19,000 – 43,600/-|
|Application Starting Date||16 March 2020|
|Last Date||07 April 2020|
- Candidates should pass Plus two or equivalent
- G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English)
- Desirable: Certificate in Computer word processing or equivalent
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of certificate verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- For Deaf and hard of hearing: Candidates born between 02/01/1970 and 01/01/2002
(both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- For Locomotor Disability: Candidates born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/2002 (both
days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxations: Age relaxed Up to 50 years as per govt policy.
High Court of Kerala is officially out of the recruitment notification for 3 candidates to fill their Typist Copyist Grade-II jobs in All over Kerala. The aspirants who are looking for the Kerala Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Also, the Online application for the Kerala High court Latest Notification 2020 will start on 16th March 2020. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 7th April 2020 for Kerala High court Recruitment 2020. Furthermore, to know more information about Typist Copyist Grade -II Careers, aspirants can refer below all the details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the Kerala High court Recruitment 2020 are given below.
- Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Scheme of Test:
Typing test: The test will be of 100 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the
Shortlist for an interview will be 50%.
Interview: The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the
the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
Application Fee: No application fee is charged
How to apply
Candidates willing to be a part of Kerala High Court have to apply for latest Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 for Typist Copyist posts through Online mode from 16.03.2020 to 07.04.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Kerala High Court website www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Typist Copyist Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Kerala High Court asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.