Gail India Recruitment 2020 is Published by the GAIL (India) Limited for the Executive Trainee Chemical & Instrumentation post. This Gail Bharti is conducting for a total of 25 Posts. While applying for this Gail Recruitment, don’t forget the last date of online application form i.e from 12th February 2020 till 12th March 2020. Below you will get all the information regarding Application Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding GAIL India Recruitment. So, please read below post carefully before applying for these vacancies to avoid mistakes in filling an application form.
GAIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee:
|Department Name||GAIL (India) Limited|
|Recruitment Name||GAIL Recruitment|
|Name of Posts||Executive Trainee Chemical & Instrumentation|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|EWS||Total||Post identified as suitable to be held by PWDs in following categories|
|EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (CHEMICAL)||E-2||6||1||–||6||2||15||OH (OA, OL)|
|EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (INSTRUMENTATION) *||E-2||5||1||1||1||2||10||HH, OH (OL)|
Education for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2020
|Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks.|
|Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.|
- Only full time Regular courses will be considered.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in the year 2018 or earlier are not eligible to apply for the post of Executive Trainee in E-2 grade.
- Please see notification for relaxation as per government norms.
Age Limit (As on 03.03.2020): Below 28 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules
GAIL Executive Trainee Salary 2020:
The selected candidates will get E-2 Grade Rs. 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000. Candidates will be retained in the same PayScale on successful completion of training-cum-probation.
Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, applicants will be short-listed for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior to that is not valid.
Steps for GAIL Recruitment Apply Online 2020:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site gailonline.com
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding GAIL Careers.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2020.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your online application process.
- Kindly register your respective GATE registration number.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
|Starting Date To Apply Online||12th February 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12th March 2020|