DHC Recruitment 2020 has been released on the official site. Delhi High Court has released the notification for Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer Posts. Online applications are invited from ,persons, who are citizens of India or subjects of Nepal as per instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time, for filling up following existing vacancies and for preparing a panel for 132 Vacancies. read the Delhi High Court Group C Vacancy notification carefully.
This is a piece of good news for the job seekers because the Delhi High Court will recruit candidates for the Junior Judicial Assistant posts. Similarly, the online form will be started on 19th February 2020. And, the closing date for DHC Junior Judicial Assistant Job is 11th March 2020.
Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Exam Officials||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant (Restorer) Group C Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Total Posts||132 Vacancies|
|Delhi High Court JJA Online Form Duration||19th February to 11th March 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Pre-Mains), Typing Test & Interview|
|Post Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Delhi JJA Vacancy 2020 – Total Posts
- Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any Stream with 35 WPM Computer Typing Speed.
Applicant-Candidate’s age’should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2020. Thus, the applicant should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002
The upper age limit fot candidates belonging to the categories Of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes”-Non Creamy Layer only shall be 32 years and 30 years respectively.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- PH, Female Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Stage I –Preliminary Test
- Stage II – Mains Test
- Stage III -English Typing Test
- Stage IV- Interview
The final select I merit list will be prepared by adding the marks secured by candidate(s) in Stage – II, i.e., Main (Descriptive) Examination and Stage – IV, i.e., Interview only; while Stage – I, i.e., Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type) and Stage – III, i.e., English Typing Test are qualifying in nature.
The cases of tie of marks will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another: (i) Total Marks in Stage – II, i.e., Main (Descriptive) Examination. (ii) Date of Birth, i.e., the candidate older in age gets preference over younger in age. (iii) Alphabetical order of the names.
Selected Candidates will have a Pay Level 5 of 7th Pay Commission
How to Apply
- Delhi High Court Jr. Judicial Asst./ Restorer Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 19/02/2020 to 11/03/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Delhi HC JJA/ Restorer Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.