BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 6379 | Last Date 17.02.2020
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020: BTSC Bihar JE Recruitment 2020 Released!!! Details regarding BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Notification 2020, Vacancy, Eligibility & Apply Online are available here. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and start your BTSC Bihar JE Apply Online 2020 and should submit within the last date.
Bihar Technical Service Commission Recruitment 2020-21: Bihar Technical Service Commission announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Diploma for the position of Junior Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 17/02/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts. To Apply for the job posting from Bihar Technical Service Commission.
A total of 6379 vacancies are available in various departments of Bihar government for Civil Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Electrical Engineers. Out of total, 5815 vacancies are for Civil Engineering, 432 for Mechanical Engineering and 132 Electrical Engineering.
Details of BTSC Bihar Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Technical Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||17.02.2020|
|Official website||btsc.bih.nic.in/ pariksha.nic.in|
Department Wise vacancy Details
|Department||Trade||No. of Post|
|Planning and Development Department||Civil||1298|
|Town Development and Housing Department||Civil||49|
|Rural Work Department||Civil||768|
|Public Health Engineering Department||Civil||457|
|Public Health Engineering Department||Mechanical||34|
|Building Construction Department||Mechanical||15|
|Building Construction Department||Electrical||106|
|Building Construction Department||Civil||310|
|Department of Water Resources||Civil||2123|
|Department of Water Resources||Mechanical||237|
|Department of Water Resources||Electrical||26|
|Road Construction Department||Civil||463|
|Small Water Resources Department||Civil||347|
|Small Water Resources Department|| Mechanical||146|
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2020
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer (JE) Posts
- As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification, candidates should possess Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical from a recognized board.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum for General: 37 Years
General (Female), BC/ OBC Candidates: 40 Years
SC/ ST Candidates: 42 Years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- General/OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC – Rs. 50/-
- Selection will be based on written test/ interview.
How to Apply Online
- Candidates kindly visit the official site btsc.bih.nic.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- On the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitments.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of JE posts.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here