SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Applications is invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online from 03.01.2020 TO 26.01.2020. SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020 details are given in below.
|Post Name||Junior Associates|
|No of Posts||8000+ Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 26,000/-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||26/01/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Across India|
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD).
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
- SC/ST – 5 years relaxation
- OBC – 3 years relaxation
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years relaxation
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years relaxation
- PWD (Gen) – 10 years relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers ( at least 5 years of service) – 5 years relaxation.
- J&K domicile citizens between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 5 years.
- General, OBC, EWS : Rs. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment – Dates
|SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment||Date (Released)|
|SBI Clerk 2020 apply online date||January 3, 2020|
|Last date to apply for SBI Clerk exam||January 26, 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Admit Card – Prelims||February 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 exam date – Prelims||Feb-March 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Result – Prelims||March 2020|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||April 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Exam date – Main||April 19, 2020|
|SBI Clerk Main Result||May 2020|
|Release of final merit list||June 2020|
Photograph and Signature Sizes
Specifications of File Size and Dimensions for A Scanned Copy of Signature and Photograph.It is required to submit your photograph and signature in correct format and size else it will be rejected. Take note of these specifications:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||20 kb – 50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10 kb – 20 kb||140 x 60 pixels|
|Name of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Name Of Section||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 min|
|General English||40||40||35 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 min|
|Total||190||200||2 hr 40 Min|
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.26, 000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
How to Apply
- SBI Bank Junior Associate Clerk Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 03/01/2019 to 26/01/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about SBI Clerk Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.