Airline Allied Services Ltd Supervisor (Security) Notification 2020 | Apply 51 Airline Allied Services Ltd Jobs @ www.airindia.in
AASL Supervisor Jobs 2020 – 51 Security Posts, Date, Application Form: Airline Allied Services Ltd (Alliance Air) Officials are looking forward to the applications for the 51 Supervisor Security Vacancies. Interested Candidates after checking all the information given in the official AASL Supervisor Vacancy 2020 Notification, can proceed and apply for the AASL Supervisor Jobs 2020 before the deadline. 4th March 2020 is the closing date to apply. Remember it is important for the candidates, to possess all the qualifications correctly. Without having all the qualifications correctly, no application will be accepted. The Job Location for the selected candidates will be in Delhi.
Name of the Post: Supervisor (Security)
Post Date: 07/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 51
Place: New Delhi
Vacancy Details of Airline Allied Services Ltd Supervisor Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Stations||Male||Female|
|1||BCAS Basic AVSEC||20||18|
|2||BCAS Certified Screener’s||12||01|
|Qualification||Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years’ duration) from any recognized University with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language. MUST possess valid BCAS Basic AVSEC (12 days’ new pattern) Certificate.|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||33 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Supervisor (Security)||Selected Candidates would be paid a Remuneration of Rs. 22,371/- per month as per the Company’s policy, as per rules. In addition Rs. 1500/- per month on acquiring X-Ray Screening certificate and Rs. 1000/- on acquiring BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate.|
- Female -Minimum 154.5 cms.
- Male – Minimum 163 cms.
- Relaxation of 2.5 cms for SC / ST candidates & those from North-East states & hilly states subject to domicile proof.
Candidates with valid BCAS Basic AVSEC !12 days’ new pattern) Certificate/ BCAS certified XBIS Screener: Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria would be required to appear for Written Exam related to Aviation Security I General Aptitude.
How to Apply
- Visit the official site of Airline Allied Services Ltd at airindia.in
- Now check for the Career section, which you can find at the end of the page
- Look for AASL Supervisor Jobs 2020 Notification
- Read the information in the AASL Supervisor Security Jobs 2020 Notification.
- And then if you are eligible, and have had all the Qualifications correctly, go ahead and download the application form
- Fill the details clearly.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck the total data you have entered and submit the application form before the deadline by sending it to the following address
Important Dates for Airline Allied Services Ltd Supervisor (Security) Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 Feb 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application||04 Mar 2020|
Airline Allied Services Ltd Supervisor (Security) Official Notification & Application Link:
|Airline Allied Services Ltd Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Airline Allied Services Ltd Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|