NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainees | 200 Posts | Last Date: 2 April 2020
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a recruitment notification to fill up 200 vacancies on the GATE Scores. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018/2019/2020. The NPCIL will fill up vacancies for the post of Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores. Online registration commences on 24.03.2020 (1000 Hrs) and closes on 02.04.2020 (1700 Hrs). Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai. At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Starting date||24th March 2020 1000 hrs|
|Closing Date||2nd April 2020,2020 hrs|
|Selection Process||Interview and GATE Scores of 2018/2019/2020|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy
The total no. of vacancy s 200. Discipline wise vacancy is given below.
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
- Candidates should complete B.E/B. Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in respective disciplines from University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE 2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with an engineering degree
For applicants eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, cumulative age relaxation available is subject to a maximum of 56 years. There is no age limit for employees serving in NPCIL who otherwise fulfill the prescribed criteria.
|Category||Upper Age Limit (years)||Born on or after|
|OBC (NCL) (relaxation – 03 years)||29||02.04.1991|
|SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)||–||–|
|PwBD – General/EWS Category||36||02.04.1984|
|PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category||39||02.04.1981|
|PwBD – SC/ST Category||41||02.04.1979|
|Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
|Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation – 5 years)||31||02.04.1989|
- For General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman, DODPKIA, Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Stipend – During Training:
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – Rs.18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
Pay – On Appointment as SO/C:
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’:
- Scientific Officer/C: Rs.56,100/-
The selection process will comprise of the following:
- Short listing of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible. Please note that only GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise in NPCIL under this advertisement.
- GATE score of 2017 or of previous GATE examination shall not be entertained. iii. Equal weightage will be given to GATE 2018 or GATE 2019 or GATE 2020 Scores.
- For I&FS discipline, equal weightage will be given for GATE score in Mechanical or Chemical discipline.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities’ (PwBDs), will be shortlisted separately by applying 1:12 ratio in each category of disability for which vacancies are reserved.
- Discipline and category wise cut off shall be displayed on recruitment web portal of NPCIL. Result of short listing for interview shall be made available to candidates under ‘Application Status’ link through individual login on npcilcareers.co.in.
- Intimation of interview date/time/venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email/SMS.
- Call letter for appearing for interview will be made available for shortlisted candidates in the website for downloading.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection.
- The qualifying marks for interview are as follows :
- Unreserved – 70 %
- EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60 %
- Separate merit list based on interview marks will be prepared for each PwBD category for which vacancies are reserved & PwBDs will be selected in the order of merit from this list.
- Result of the interview shall be made available to the candidates through individual login on recruitment website of NPCIL npcilcareers.co.in.
- Text of the Offer of appointment will also be made available for downloading to the empanelled candidates on this website under individual login.
- On receipt of offer, empanelled candidates will be required to exercise their option regarding whether they want to join NPCIL or not on Page 8 of 18 Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP).
- As the empanelment is depending upon option exercised on COAP, candidates must ensure that they are registered on COAP to be able to exercise the option.
- Tie breaking principle: In the event of a tie in interview marks, following criteria will be adopted in sequence for deciding position in merit list: a) In case of candidates with equal interview marks, candidate with higher GATE score will be ranked higher. b) Wherever, both interview marks as well as GATE score is equal, candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
- Preparation and operation of waitlist i) Waitlist will be limited to equal number of candidates as in the select main list in different disciplines and categories. ii) Waitlist will be operated discipline and category wise in the order of merit, in case, any of the selected candidates : a) opts out of joining in NPCIL by intimating through COAP (Common Offer Acceptance Portal) of IIT or fails to exercise option of joining in NPCIL through COAP OR b) even after opting to join NPCIL through COAP, does not join on the stipulated date of commencement of training i.e. 01st August, 2020. iii) Waitlist will remain valid till 17.08.2020 only.
- Interview Schedule & Venue : Interviews are scheduled tentatively in the 4th week of April, 2020. Interviews will be conducted in four cities viz Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru. Candidates are advised to indicate city of preference to appear for interview in the online application form. However, NPCIL reserves the right to allocate Date/Venue for interview as it may deem fit which will be duly informed to the candidate and no further request for any change shall be entertained in this regard.
- Verification of Original Documents at the time of interview : The following original documents will be verified at the time of interview. Non production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no travelling charges will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Date of Birth (DoB) proof
- Xth Standard Passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth
- School Leaving Certificate Page 9 of 18 b. Qualification
- Mark sheets indicating date of declaration of result.
- Final Degree Certificate
- Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not issued).
- Applicants, who have been awarded CGPA/GPA/SGPA or letter grades, should follow the conversion table of the Institute/College/University from wherever they have passed. Applicants called for interview will be required to produce the authenticated conversion table from the Institute/College/ University. If not, standard formula provided by AICTE will be applied to derive the percentage of marks.
- GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 Admit Card and Score Card.
- Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions/Autonomous Bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate” from the organization.
- Applicants are required to furnish a Gazette Notification/certificate in respect of change of name, if applicable.
- Certificate of being Ex Serviceman (if applicable).
- Certificate in support of being Dependant of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA), (if applicable).
- Medical Fitness: The appointment of the selected candidate as Executive Trainee will be subject to she/he being found Medically Fit by the Authorized Medical Officer of NPCIL. Candidates recommended for medical examination will have to undergo medical examination as advised and may have to stay back for one more day. Therefore, candidates are advised to make their travel plan accordingly. The candidates found medically fit will only be considered for preparation of merit list.
Qualifying marks for interview:
- Unreserved – 70 %
- EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60 %
Employee Benefits & Miscellaneous Facilities :
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC)/LTC Encashment for self & family.
- Leave and Leave Encashment.
- Medical Facility for Self & Dependents.
- Education Facility for children within township.
- Children Education Assistance.
- Reimbursement of Cable TV Charges.
- Reimbursement of Mobile Phone Charges.
- Reimbursement of Electricity Charges/Free Electricity Units.
- Reimbursement of News Paper Charges.
- Reimbursement of Membership fees for Professional Institution.
- Canteen Subsidy Transport Allowance.
- House Rent Allowance/Leased Accommodation Facility/Housing.
- Site Location Allowance.
- Professional Update Allowance (Annual).
How To Apply
- The applicant is required to furnish information such as GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 Registration Number as mentioned on the GATE Admit Card of the candidate.
- On completion of the above step, the activation link is sent to the applicant’s email.
- Click on Apply=>Online Registration link at top/left corner of the web page for registration.
- The applicant is required to activate the account by clicking on the activation link received on the email id.
- Login using the login id and password to apply online.
- Furnish all the details.
- On entering all the information related to the current stage, the applicant can use “Save and Proceed to Next Step”.
- Once the applicant reaches “Submit Application” stage, a draft of all the information entered by the applicant will be shown.
- Pay the application fee online.
- You can take a print out of the application form or save it for future use.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of submission of Online Application: 24.03.2020 (1000 Hrs onwards)
- Last Date of submission of Online Application: 02.04.2020 (Till 1700 Hrs)
- Payment of Application Fee: 24.03.2020 to 02.04.2020