ICCR Recruitment 2020 | APO, Assistant, Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 32 | Last Date 30.04.2020 (Date Extended) |
Indian Council for Cultural Relations has released a notification regarding 32 Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr.Stenographer, Jr.Stenographer & LDC Posts. Candidates who have possessed 12th, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate qualifications must participate in this application process. Candidates may check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.iccr.gov.in on or before the last date.
ICCR recruitment process will be based on CBT, Computer Efficiency Test, Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Steno Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. ICCR Advertisement 2020 and ICCR recruitment 2020 apply online link is available @ www.iccr.gov.in. Applicants should hold 12th std/ Degree/ Diploma/PG Degree and should have attained prescribed age limit. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of ICCR recruitment, upcoming ICCR Vacancy notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of ICCR Announcements 2020
|Organization Name||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Programme Officer, Assistant Programme Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer & LDC|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.03.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.04.2020|
|Admit Card release date||15.05.2020|
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) LDC, Programme Officer and other Vacancy Details
- Assistant Programme Officer: 10 Posts
- Assistant: 07 Posts
- Sr Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- LDC: 03 Posts
- Programme Officer: 08 Posts
As per the notification, overall 32 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Candidates should have completed 12th, Degree, Diploma, PG Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 18-35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Programme Officer||18 to 35|
|APO||Upto 35 years|
|Assistant||Upto 30 years|
|Sr. Steno||18 to 30 years|
|Jr. Steno & LDC||18 to 27 years|
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit.
- Programme Officer, APO & Assistant: CBT, Computer Efficiency Test, Computer Proficiency Test
- Steno & Jr. Steno: CBT and Skill Test/ Typing Test/ Steno Test
- LDC: CBT and Skill Test/ Typing Test
How to Apply:
- Log on the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the APO & Other Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.