FACT Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentices | 98 Posts | Last Date: 28 February 2020
FACT Recruitment 2020 – The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd has released the job notification for the post of Trade Apprentices with 98 vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of ITI in a relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.fact.co.in on or before 28 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FACT Recruitment 2020 98 Trade Apprentices Posts
|Organization Name||Fertilisers & Chemicals Travancore Ltd|
|Job Category||Central Govt Apprentices Training|
|Period of Training||One year|
Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Vacancy Details:
Trade Apprentice – 98 Posts
- Fitter- 24 Posts
- Machinist- 8 Posts
- Electrician- 15 Posts
- Plumber- 4 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle- 6 Posts
- Carpenter- 2 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel)- 4 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic- 12 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)- 9 Posts
- Painter- 2 Posts
- COPA / Front Office Assistant- 12 Posts
- Candidates should complete ITI / ITC Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant trade
- Relevant Trades: Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), Instrument Mechanic, Welder (Gas & Electric), Painter, COPA / Front Office Assistant.
Period of Training: One year
60% marks in the relevant ITI / ITC Trade (NCVT approved) and 50% marks for SC/ST in the relevant trade.
Age not more than 23 years as on 01.01.2020
- For general candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1997.
- For OBC candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1994.
- For SC/ST candidates with date of birth on or after 02.01.1992.
- The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
- The candidate should bring the following at the time of written exam:
- Duly filled admit card along with photo pasted
- One attested copy of the SC / ST / OBC / EWS Certificate.
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card / Voter id / Driving license
- Copy of RDAT Registration Number
There is no application fees.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the FACT website: www.fact.co.in
- Online registration starts from 16/02/2020 to 28/02/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates also upload the following documents in the online application form:
- SSLC Certificate
- ITI Certificate & Mark list.
- Caste Certificate in the case of SC / ST, Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the case of OBC candidates & EWS Certificate in the case of Economically Weaker Section.
- Disability Certificate for PwBD candidates from competent Medical Board.
- Dependency Certificate if applicable for dependents of FACT Employees.
- Aadhaar Card
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Note: Candidates who have uploaded the Apprenticeship student Registration ID in the online application link only will be permitted for the written exam.
The candidate should bring the following at the time of written exam:
- Duly filled admit card along with photo pasted.
- One attested copy of the SC/ST/OBC/EWS Certificates.
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card / Voter id / Driving license).
- Copy of RDAT Registration Number
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application||16th February 2020|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||28th February 2020|